Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy, fat, and tan

I'm officially back in the United States after having an amazing time in Cabo San Lucas. I am so blessed for the opportunity to go and spend time with my amazing friends. I will post a few pictures later this week and write an official entry about the trip. But to sum up my trip--ate lots of food ALL day, drank quite a bit, tanned in beautiful weather, napped in the afternoons, and danced till 2:00am every night.

I cannot believe its April! I can't believe that I will be done with school in about 1.5 months. I can't believe that half of my friends will be graduating and going their separate ways. Its a scary feeling over all. I know its going to be weird finishing my 5th year of college with only half of my friends here. I'm not ready for it, but its slowly starting to happen. Within the next month friends will be walking the stage, throwing graduation parties, and moving back home. Its scary when things change. I've had this comfortable foundation for the past four years and now I'm going to have to re-adjust again. But I know I can't be selfish, because I know once I graduate I will be moving and moving on in the next direction of my life. Its just scary.
I do have my goals this month as I do every month. I feel like April will be a month of setting things into motion. Basically, I have a lot things to figure out, hard work to do, and things to set in place. Its going to do require some thinking and reflection. Here are my main goals:
1. Start eating healthier/cook more
2. Run 5k at least 3x a week
3. Find a place to live next year
4. Do something with my hair (extensions again or hair cut?)
5. Figure out which type of grad program I want to apply to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts