Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday & Paris

In case you haven't noticed, there is a new look here at lovely little besos. I finally decided it was time to make a banner and have all the colors for links match up. I guess I've been so busy that I've never really gotten around to it. I'm happy I finally did, and I'm pleased with the way things look. I will do more tweaking here and there for the remainder of the week.

Yesterday afternoon I went hiking with my friend Sarah. We hadn't seen each other since early March so it was our time to catch up and exchange stories from our spring break. The thing I love about Sarah is how adventurous she is! She is always on the go, taking road trips, traveling, and experiencing the world piece by piece. On a whim I said we should move to Paris together, and what do you know? She loved the idea! Of course it wouldn't be forever and of course nothing soon. But maybe we will do it for  3 months after we both graduate. I'm super excited and I couldn't imagine going with another friend. If we plan it out now I'm sure we can do it. I'm either going to have to save now or get a job when were out there. Man I'm so excited!

There are so many cute things I have been lusting for lately. I realized there is no point in getting a job now due to the fact that I have finals soon and then after that I have a summer job lined up. So pretty soon I will be able obtain some of these pretty items I've had my eyes on. Below are items on my wishlist:


1. This white blazer is to die for! Next blazer purchase on my list.




2. I think flowers in a Can is a super cute idea. I could use these in my room!

3. These hello kitty iphone cases are to die for. I just lost my iphone cover on vacation so I'm hoping to replace it with these super cute covers!
4. I was just watching the sex and the city movie 2 today, and carrie bradshaw rocks the cutest turban upon her arrival or abu dhabi. I don't know if I could pull it off, but I am in love with turbans now.

I hope everyone has a safe and productive hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts