I applaud Marchesa for making high fashion yet very wearable pieces. Hands down one of my favorite designers! I really like their very simple use of details (whether it be rouching or ruffles) to create a crisp but high-fashion look. Their wedding gowns are also to die for! I feel like most of the time high end clothing is too "out-there" (maybes thats why I'll never fit into the world of high-fashion). But because Marchesa pieces are so classic, I feel like they could never go out of style. Maybe one day I can afford a Marchesa dress and pass it down to my daughter and grand daughter. Wouldn't that be a treasure?
Friday, April 8, 2011
Friday Favorites: Marchesa
You wont find any designer pieces in my wardrobe. I've always shopped on some type of budget, and very rarely do I spend a lot of money on fashion. Hey, I'm a broke college student. There is no way I have the means to afford louis vuitton, chanel, and the likes. Of course when I am older I will help myself to some luxuries, but until then I shop smart and cheap. That doesn't stop me from falling in love with designer fashion and couture. While I look at some pieces, like "wtf? How could somewhere wear that in real life?" there are others that I wish were dangling in my closet.
I applaud Marchesa for making high fashion yet very wearable pieces. Hands down one of my favorite designers! I really like their very simple use of details (whether it be rouching or ruffles) to create a crisp but high-fashion look. Their wedding gowns are also to die for! I feel like most of the time high end clothing is too "out-there" (maybes thats why I'll never fit into the world of high-fashion). But because Marchesa pieces are so classic, I feel like they could never go out of style. Maybe one day I can afford a Marchesa dress and pass it down to my daughter and grand daughter. Wouldn't that be a treasure?
Do you have a favorite designer at the moment?
I applaud Marchesa for making high fashion yet very wearable pieces. Hands down one of my favorite designers! I really like their very simple use of details (whether it be rouching or ruffles) to create a crisp but high-fashion look. Their wedding gowns are also to die for! I feel like most of the time high end clothing is too "out-there" (maybes thats why I'll never fit into the world of high-fashion). But because Marchesa pieces are so classic, I feel like they could never go out of style. Maybe one day I can afford a Marchesa dress and pass it down to my daughter and grand daughter. Wouldn't that be a treasure?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...



No comments:
Post a Comment