Thursday, January 16, 2014

THANK GOD ITS THURSDAY


Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on my new schedule. I am now working 10 hour days, which means I come into work earlier and stay later.  The nice thing is I have three-day weekends, but I am just so exhausted at the end of my work days. I am sure I will adjust eventually, but this week has just been hard. In addition to exhaustion, I've also experienced crazy allergies (Thanks Santa Ana winds), a bruised foot, endless break-outs on my face,  multiple earthquakes, bad air due to wildfires, oh and did I mention exhaustion? Southern California you are amazing, but I think you are trying to kill me this week! Deep breaths, deep breaths.


My world has been consumed with work and studying. I am so grateful for a much needed four day weekend, and I already have some plans set up. But geeze, I need some more things to look forward to. 2014 is supposed to be my year of travel, adventures, and experiences! I made a promise to myself that no matter what else is going on in my life that I would be ready to do some exploring. I've been pushing off major travel plans for the longest and for so many reasons. Death in the family, sick family members, school, no money, no vacation time, future conflicting schedules, no one to travel with. Well things are a lot more stable in most areas of my life now and I think its time to set out on what my heart truly desires. I am now in the process of planning out a trip to somewhere in Latin America. To vacation, study, or volunteer? I'm ready to start looking and start planning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts