Friday, January 24, 2014

LEARNING AND GROWTH



Right now I am in the pursuit of life. And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating memories, having new experiences, and doing things that make me happy.  Its so easy for me to get caught up in my routine of what I think is life. That is working all day, studying, being stressed out, and extremely exhausted. Of course those things are natural, but I just don't want to dwell on those things. I don't want to get caught up on the negative things that overwhelm me. Instead I want to focus on the things and people that make me happy. Thats what I really need to focus on this year.

Things that I am looking forward to doing:
Taking more pictures, traveling, learning spanish, meeting new people, making dinner for friends,
volunteering, more helping out when people ask, trying new restaurants, being around people that appreciate me

1 comment:

  1. Kyllä läheiset ihmiset rakastavat Sinua Bre,olet ehkä liian vaativainen läheisen miesystävän etsimisessä,Hellyyttä eämääsi ja rakkautta läheitesi kanssa.Kirjoitat hyvin kauniisti,Sinun on helppo jatkaa elämääsi. Jumalan siunausta Sinulle ja lämpöä elämääsi.terv Rauno-pappa Finland,

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts