Thursday, December 26, 2013

A BELATED CHRISTMAS




Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirlwind with me jumping from place to place. I've been working, went down to SD twice, flew to the Bay Area, and now I am back home. Overall, my christmas was great. I was able to see so many of my family members and we played a lot of our traditional family games. Man I love our family games, so much fun and laughter all around. Since I am feeling older, and naturally more maternal, I've been thinking about some of the traditions I wish to have with my own little family one day. So far I've thought of ice skating, christmas cards, and movies on x-mas eve. I look forward to those days, but will also soak up this time of being young. What are some of your christmas traditions?

We are just a few days away from the new year and I still don't have any set plans. I'm thinking this year will be a very low-key year. I'm not in the mood to go out and party, because it gets pretty crazy. I was thinking about having a nice (and expensive) dinner like we did last year, but that doesn't seem like a great idea right now. I already have a bunch of things to pay for at the beginning of January, and my boy is going to be going out of the country. We should probably be saving as much money as possible. I would definitely throw a NYE party if I had my own place, and unfortunately we don't really have many friends down here that live on their own. I am thinking a nice romantic night in, complete with yummy dinner, decor,  and music will be in store.


God is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts