I can finally get back to living my life. The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hour days, traveling on the weekends, studying in various libraries, and sleeping an average of 6.5 hours. Needless to say my stress level was at all time high and I was eating terribly. I had basically put my life on hold these last few months. The good news is that my exam is over and done. I am just playing the waiting game for my exam results. There will be lots of prayer until that time.
Now that I am done with studying and being incredibly busy, I am looking forward to living my life again. I've come to realize that I am 25, I don't have any huge responsibilities (a husband, kids, or house mortgage), and I have 3 day weekends. Why am I not taking advantage of fully living my life? I know what I would like in my life, and I have a thousand excuses on why I don't do it. But reality is that now would be the perfect time to do everything. I want to travel more (which I am), volunteer, work on my personal style/fashion, work out, apply for other jobs, sign up for some more races, find a new city to live in, and just get out there and do stuff! Yes, I am not happy with where I live but I still want to take advantage of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment