Thursday, January 30, 2014
GRINDIN'
My days have been so up and down lately. I feel like I've been on a emotional roller coaster these past few weeks. Within just a day I feel myself experiencing a multitude of extreme emotions. Life can definitely be complicated and overwhelming. But I finally took the last few days to step back, take a deep breath, and put everything into perspective. As a result I've come to a very clear resolution. Although I have been sad, frustrated, and isolated with my current situation I just need to remember that its all temporary. This is not the life I plan on living for the rest of my entire life. I know that, and I knew that when I first moved. It was always just temporary. But I did come here with a goal to get some awesome work experience and pass my exam, and I have lost sight of that. I am only 7 weeks away from taking my exam. Yes, only 7 short short weeks. I know I can do this. I am going to work very hard and kick complete ass. After that I will be free to move on to what my heart really desires. I just have to complete this one major goal of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment