Tuesday, December 3, 2013
HAPPY DECEMBER
Happy December! Who doesn't love this month? The holidays just completely put me in a cheerful and celebratory mood. I've already been seeing lights and decorations springing up all over the place. I absolutely love it! I'm looking forward to seeing Christmas lights, Christmas specials on TV, the chill in the air, sending off cards to friends and family, finding creative ways to give back, eating warm foods, and just being as cheerful as possible.
As the year winds down I cannot help but think two things-- How has time flown by so fast? and What is in store for me next? I love reflecting back on the past year, and recognizing both my triumphs and struggles. I've been feeling oh so inspired lately, and I don't know if that's because 2014 is fast approaching or because I have some recent opportunities arise. I'm sure its a mixture of both, and I am loving this passion that is brewing inside of me. It makes me feel happy, free, and hopeful. I definitely have learned that if I am not happy with my current situation, then its up to me to change it. And thats exactly what I am in the process of doing. I feel so much happier! Again, I'm sorry I cannot share at this exact moment. But when the time is right, I will.
Looking forward to spending the month of December both reflecting and looking forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment