Here is a new nail polish I bought a few weeks ago from Forever 21. I was waiting in line and I thought why not pick up a new color for spring, especially since it was less than $3.00. The important thing to remember about cheap nail polish is to not leave it on for too long, because sometimes it will turn your nails yellow. But I really like this color because you can do two coats to make it pretty light and pastel-ish, or lay it on thick (like I did) for a more neon vibe. I think it makes for a great night color too because its kind of electrifying so the color just pops.
There are so many thoughts going through my head right now, but don't worry they are all good. I've made my decisions and now its all about setting up plans. Does that even make any sense? No worries, I'm just trying to be mysterious as I am waiting to share some announcements and decisions with you all. But there are some other thoughts I am willing to share at this very moment. One: What gift do you buy your friends for college graduation? I just made a list and I have five gifts to buy. Of course I want them to be sentimental in someway. I've been searching and I have 4 weeks left. Once I figure it out, I plan on making a guide to buying college graduation gifts. Two: Summer list. My summer starts in 5 weeks since I will be done with finals then. I always make a summer list of things I would like to do. So far, I have a few ideas on mind like exploring my city and going camping. But I can't wait to share my complete list in a few weeks. Until then I will continue to brainstorm. Three: Next week is going to be hell! I have two huge midterms (for ecology and biochem), 1 quiz in my biochem lab, and then I work 25 hours on top of that. Its going to be one long week. But I plan on ending the week with a night downtown with the girls. Yes! Four: I've been itching for something new although I'm not sure if I'm completely ready for a tattoo. I'm thinking about getting a surface piercing soon. Where? Your just going to have to wait and see ;)
P.S. I am getting my hair done on Thursday! Nothing major, just re-doing my extensions. But its much needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment