Bed Size: Full
Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet
Dogs: yorkies & english bull dogs
Essential start of your day:putting my contacts in
Favorite Color: Black
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5'6" and 1/2
Instruments I play (or have played): Flute, recorder, a little clarinet
Job Title: Student
Kids: I'd love to have 3 kids
Live: San Diego, California
Mom's Name:Linda
Nickname: I have so many it would be too long to list them all!
Overnight hospital stays: None yet
Pet Peeve: When people can't take a hint
Quote from a movie: "To live would be an awfully big adventure"-Peter Pan
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
Time you wake up: 6:50am on T&TH, 9:00am on MWF, and whenever on the weekend
Underwear: I really like bikin style
Vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts, cauliflower, etc.
What makes you run late: Staying in the shower for too long, my hair, not picking out my clothes the night before
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, and one of my stomach when I was little
Yummy food you make: Chilli, taco salad
Zoo animal: Lion
My Sunday has been a good end to an already great weekend. I ended up taking a journey downtown today just to get frozen yogurt from pinkberry. There was a padres/dodgers game which meant lots of traffic and people everywhere. I ended up going with a friend that I haven't seen in 3 years! Crazy right? He was in town so we decided to catch up over fro-yo. We sat and talked and our quick fro-yo get together turned into a 3 hour journey. Good times!
After fro-yo I came home and got dressed, and then I went hiking with my friend Sarah. I am happy to say that I am back into exercise mode. It feels great! I'll probably alternate between running and hiking during the week. We might actually go hiking to this waterfall next weekend so I'm very excited about that, especially since the weather is supposed to be nice.
The rest of my night will be spent studying. But I had an excellent and very social weekend. I love when things work out that way. What was the highlight of your weekend?
After fro-yo I came home and got dressed, and then I went hiking with my friend Sarah. I am happy to say that I am back into exercise mode. It feels great! I'll probably alternate between running and hiking during the week. We might actually go hiking to this waterfall next weekend so I'm very excited about that, especially since the weather is supposed to be nice.
The rest of my night will be spent studying. But I had an excellent and very social weekend. I love when things work out that way. What was the highlight of your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment