Sunday, April 17, 2011

happy heart ♥



So I "thrifted" these from my roomie earlier this week. She was cleaning up her room and throwing a bunch of stuff away, and asked if I wanted it. Of course, I'd thought I'd give them a try. I'm not big on perfumes and I just keep it simple with my ed hardy roll-on. My aunt on the other hand is obsessed with perfumes, she has to have at least 30 different scents on her vanity that she has collected over the years. Every time I am over her house I try a few on before the smells start blending together and I start feeling light headed and dizzy. Before I leave she always insists that I take one with me, but I can't take away from her most prided collection. I've now wore the clinique happy heart a few times and I really like it. Its very light but feminine; basically its perfect. I don't want to wear a perfume that makes everyone in the room notice, but I do want a perfume that makes a boy want to kiss me if he catches a whiff.

My weekend has been a pretty boring and bland one. Because I have two midterms this upcoming week, I've been spending a lot of time in the library. I have another long day of studying ahead of me. I just feel like I wasted a nice weekend! This is why I am thinking about changing my post-graduation plans. I don't know if I have the drive to continue working like this. I am not afraid to work hard for something I love, but I simply cannot be stressed out and not have a life every other week for the next four years. I want to have a life and enjoy my youth while I can. But I'll write more on that later, since it deals with my announcement.


Sunday thoughts:
1. I am over school at this point, oh senioritis.
2. I need to start looking at places to live for next year. Our lease is up in about 8 weeks! I think its time to move out of the college area and expand my horizons.
3. I will never understand boys and the male brain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts