Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dork Face Attack

 

Extensions are gone! I had a hair appointment to get them taken out and I've never felt so naked. Its also been quite the reality check having really short hair again. I just couldn't afford to put them back in at this moment (its over $200) so I'm just going to have to wait till next month. I really liked how I looked with long hair.  But until then I'm going to have to embrace my short hair and make it work. However, I did keep my feather extensions :D

Today:
1. My allergies were killing me
2. I bought a bag of animal crackers for $1.00....the bag is now half way gone
3. I have another long night of studying ahead of me, along with another red bull
4. I'm excited about it being 80 degrees tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts