Saturday, April 9, 2011

Productive Saturday or Bust

 Blazer: Charlotte Russe 
Scarf:F21 
Black tank-top: Charlotte Russe 
Leggings: Target 
Riding Boots: OB

How is everyone's weekend so far? Mine has been great. Friday both of my classes were cancelled. I had to go to my first class to turn in a research paper, but then we were free to leave after that. So what did I end up doing with a day of freedom? Absolutely nothing. I pretty much ate, sat around, and watched movies. I should have been reading and playing catch up. What a great student I am! Later that night I went out for dinner and a movie with a friend of mine. It felt good because I haven't done that in so long. Since I have only been 21 for half a year, I'm still a little excited about exercising my freedom to go out and drink. But last night was so laid-back and relaxing, and I had a really good time.


Today cannot be a repeat of yesterday! Since spring break I have been pretty lazy. I haven't really worked out in over 2 weeks! So basically I went from being able to run 4 miles to a complete bum. Today I start back up again. There is only a few weeks til my summer starts and I am determined to have a nice summer body. I also have a few errands to run along with getting a lot of reading done. The weather is pretty gloomy and it rained all of last night, so that should help keep me inside as much as possible to get my reading done.


How is your weekend going so far? What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts