Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Favorites: Lace Shorts

Happy Friday everyone!

First off, thanks for sticking with me. This whole not having a computer situation is sucking so bad! I want nothing more but to post, but its so hard when I have to come to school to do it. My mom has offered to buy me a netbook as a temporary computer, but I honestly don't think its worth it. I mean I've typed up 2 out of 3 papers I have left. I am only in school for 1.5 more weeks. Why waste a few hundred on a netbook when it could go towards buying me a new laptop? So basically, I won't have a computer to mid-summer. I know that seems like forever from now. But I know I will need one by the beginning of July as I start an online class. But in the summer I won't mind using the school computers to update. Its just so weird because its always so full in the computer lab and I hate having people reading over my shoulder and what not. But most people don't take summer classes so it will be pretty dead, and I will feel more comfortable about updating my blog at school.

Other than that my week has been easy. School is really starting to wind down. I've finally been making calls about places to live for next year. I think we are going to be looking at a few places next week. We kind of need to hurry because our lease ends in early June. I've also applied for a few jobs and will continue applying everyday. I really want to work A LOT this summer so that I can play hard next summer. I've mentioned before that I am planning on living in Paris next summer with my friend Sarah. So I really would like to start saving up for that as its going to be pretty costly. I was thinking we would stay there for 3 months, but I just don't think its going to happen. Were probably only going to be able to stay for 1 month. And now that I have no computer, I would really like to buy myself a macbook. I don't know if I can afford it all by myself, but maybe I'll go half and half with my parents. So we will see. Please cross your fingers that I get a job offer :)
 
With the weather warming and summer swiftly approaching, I am excited to start wearing shorts. Although I love love love my skinny jeans, there is nothing better than feeling loose and free and letting the warmth hit my legs. I just always feel so constricted by jeans/pants. So when I wear a dress, shorts/skirts, or leggings I feel so free. This summer I really want to invest a few new pairs of shorts and I am very excited that lace shorts have been popping up everywhere! They are cute and feminine and still oh so perfect for summer. They look great for day or night, playtime or a night out. Here are some of my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts