Monday, May 2, 2011


Hello everyone! I am typing this from my iPhone as I haven't been able to access a computer. You don't know how long it took to figure out how to add a picture. That's some true dedication! I really miss updating everyday. In my free time I've been thinking about ideas for LLB and I'm really excited.

So I can't believe it's already May! I know this month is going to be a good one and I have lots to look forward to. This weekend was amazing by the way. I did absolutely nothing, and it was perfect. We've been experiencing amazing weather, so Sunday I spent the day at the beach with my roomies. And today was an exceptionally good Monday! First off I got a call for an interview so tomorrow I will be doing that. And to top it off I also won a giftcard to my favorite bar. who said Mondays sucked? So tomorrow I'm hoping my interview goes well but im going to be continuing my job search.

News on the computer situation? Well I told my mom about waiting on the netbook. And she basically informed me that I wouldn't be able to get my MacBook until my financial aid comes in, which is basically a few days before fall semester starts. Um...I don't think I can wait that long. I have an online class remember? So I guess the netbook will have to do? Or I'll just buy the MacBook myself. I mean because either way it's coming out of my financial aid for the fall which means I'll be hurting at the end of that semester. So why not buy it in the summer when I have the time to work and have money for it? Looks like a second job is now necessary and a third job might be in store. This situation is turning way too dramatic..

I leave you with my May goals:
1. Find a new place to live
2. Figure out summer school financial aid plans
3. Secure a second job and possibly a third

What are your May goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts