Friday, May 13, 2011

Good news & feeling good!

So basically everything I've been trying to achieve these past few weeks is falling into place.

1. I got a job!
Yes! You are looking at the newest museum guide. Pretty cool huh? Now that I have a second summer job I can save up for my new MacBook! Yup. I'm basically going to be working everyday, yup Sunday-Saturday. But I need a new computer so I'm ready to bust ass. I'm just very happy and excited. I start training this upcoming Wednesday, and hopefully start work shortly after. To top it off I believe they are looking for me to stay past summer, so this will be my new year round job!

2. New place to live!
We've been looking at new places to live as we only have 4 weeks until our current lease is up. Today I've absolutely found the perfect place for us. A cute and very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath condo. Out of the college area, but still very close to school. Yet it would take some time off of my commute to both work places. All the bedrooms were pretty large. And the landlord was A riot, he's hilarious! So were going back tomorrow so my other room mate can approve and then hopefully we can start the process! I'm excited, and I'm crossing my fingers that we get it.

3. Signed up for summer classes!
I signed up for summer school and got the classes I wanted. Animal physiology the first half and then an online women's studies class the second half. Perect!

The downside is that I won't be going home for memorial weekend as planned. If I'm going to be paying for deposit and rent for another place, I just can't get a plan ticket home. But the
Bright side is I can work memorial weekend. And I guess I'll just cone home a few weeks later.
I never thought I'd miss home so much. I haven't seen my family since December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts