Hey all!
I just wanted to check in really quick. I am going to be on a really quick hiatus until next week. I tried to avoid this, but since I'm still computer less it's kind of difficult. And this week is madness! I had my first final yesterday which was actually pretty easy. I have my last final Thursday which I'll be studying for all of today. Tomorrow I have training for work and I might possibly be starting this weekend! On top of that of that all my friends are graduating. So there are many parties to attend, family members to meet, and celebrations to be had. On Sunday alone I have a brunch, and two graduation parties to attend. Oh and my car decided to break down again on Saturday. Once again the mechanics couldn't find any problem and said "there must be an ghost in your car, we have to do an exorcism!" very funny. What's not funny is my car randomly shutting off, it's actually pretty scary. I'd like to think I handle myself maturely for a 21 year old. To top it off we have about 2 weeks to find a new place to live. Next week I dive into summer school and my second job starts the week after! Like I said, my life has been chaos!
To Top it off I'm going through my close to graduation crisis AGAIN. I guess after having my car breakdown and still having no computer after 4 or 5 weeks now, has made me re-evaluate things. Now I don't think I'm greedy or money hungry, but I need a job that pays very well preferably $80,000 a year. My parents have worked hard, but have struggled financially and I've usually have felt the consequences. To be completely honest I feel like a financial burden more than anything. Im the only kids who's living away from home and going to college. So they pay for both my cost of living and tuition. They obviously can't buy me a new computer because they don't have the Money. I'm not afraid to work, it's just REALLY hard when your bio major. Classes are hard and I was trying to keep up good grades for optometry school (which Is no longer happening) and we have a good amount of labs that take up our schedule. We get 1 unit for a lab that takes up 3 hours. So this semester I'm taking 12 units but I'm in class for close to 16 hours a week. Anyways my point is, I don't want to struggle and I don't want my kids to struggle. I don't want to have my kids have to worry about money like I have. I hear about money from my parents every other week, it's just unhealthy. Regardless I have a lot of thinking to do about future plans.
See you all next week! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment