Friday, May 6, 2011
Friday, Friday, Gotta get down its Friday!
I decided to switch it up today, and not do my Friday Favorites.Change is good, right? This past week has been amazing. Its been so laid-back and chill. I'm basically done with all my classes. I think I have two more next week and then finals begin. YES! I am this much closer to summer. But I do need to end this semester off strong, and so I've spent some time in the library everyday. I've skipped out on cinco de drinko celebrations last night due to a presentation today. I mean I already have trouble speaking correctly. Do I need to add alcohol and a hangover so I can slurr my words even more? Nahhh. But yesterday I did get Mexican food, and I also went horse-back riding with my friend Travie. He owns a horse, so we went to see it yesterday. My thighs are still feeling pretty sore. Overall its been a great week!
I don't have much in store this weekend and I kind of want to keep it laid-back. For some reason I'm not really in the mood to go out. I do have plans to see a play at school (for extra credit) and I'm planning on seeing a friend that I haven't hung out with in months! I bought her a birthday gift since I didn't get a chance to see her on her bday. I got the cute little studded clutch picture above from Target. I think its to die for, but I hope she likes it. What do you think of it? Well, I'm off to kick ass on this presentation. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment