Maybe after this trip I'll stop with all the beachy/paradise themed photos, or maybe it will fuel me to post more as I crave everything about summer. Its the Saturday before I leave for my trip. I am so excited for this very much needed get away. What makes me more excited is the fact that I will be with my amazing friends and we always have the best times on vacation together. I have tons to do today and I made a big to-do list. I won't be back till Friday. So enjoy your week and I hope to have lots of amazing photos to share.
Saturday to-do list
1. Go to F21
2. Do laundry
3. Pack
4. Make copies of my passport
5. Finish biochem lab report
6. Start ecology research paper
7. Edit rws paper #2
8. Send off orth. e-mail
9. Update ipod playlist
10. Finish job application
11. paint nails
12. make a hair appointment
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment