I am officially on spring break! I started it early by going out last night with friends and dancing. Before last night I hadn't been out in 3 weeks, so it was very much needed. I ended up spending a little more money then planned. But oh well, its all worth a good time. Right? I did have one class today, but the rest of my time has been spent in front of the tv catching up on gossip girl. I stopped watching after season 2, so right now I'm watching it on dvd and then i plan on watching the rest of the seasons on dvd (my roomie has all the seasons). I do have some work to do over spring break, actually more than I thought (a english paper, a 8-page ecology paper, a biochem, lab report, and lots of reading). So I'm planning on spending my time this weekend getting the majority of it done. But most of all I am leaving for Mexico on Sunday and I am excited. I thought it would only be proper to dedicate my friday favorites to some cute bathing suits just in time for spring break. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...







No comments:
Post a Comment