Monday, March 14, 2011

music monday

I've been a fan on maroon 5 for years now, which says a lot since they are outside of my usual genre of music. But man can these boys make some good music, and Adam Levine has an amazing voice. Did I mention that he is easy on the eyes? I've seen them in concert once (2 years ago) and would love to see them in concert again someday.  This video is for their song Never Gonna leave this bed. I love the song and the video concept is great. I want to know how they managed to stay serious with all the people gawking at them and snapping pictures. Madness! As soon I start working again I need to purchase their album along with Adele's 21 album.

Going to keep this entry short and sweet as I have to squeeze in quick nap and sleep before its back to the library for a 6 hour study session. Here some thoughts on my mind this Monday:

1. Been debating about possibly changing my career goals post-graduation. But I need to do some more research later this week. I'll write more about this once I find out more specific details.
2. Played around with super expensive microscopes in biochem lab today (one was $400,000 and the other was $500,00). Glad I was not accident prone today ;D
3.  Forgot about this since its been a busy weekend.....but in two weeks from now I will be on a ship and close to Mexico
4. The time change has definitely thrown me off, but I'm reading for spring and sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts