This is my friday favorites, just one day late. As I've mentioned a many of times...I love shoes! I feel like a pair of shoes can make or break an outfit. Lets face it, if your not wearing the right shoes it can make your outfit look like crap. Am i right? If I could I would have a shoe closet that resembles carrie bradshaw, and I would have shoes from all the top fashion designers. But I am a broke college student so those days are far away. However, I do love coming across an amazing pair of shoes and thinking "I have to have those!" or "Those would look so cute with my ____!"
One designer that has been growing on me is Jeffery Campbell. First I was kind of ehhh about his style, and there are still some things of his that I would never wear. But other then that he makes some darn cute shoes. A man that knows womens footwear is a man after my own heart. As you guy knows, I'm all about being a little edgy, and thats what I like most about his shoes. Now I think his stuff is pricey but not too bad. If I was out of school and working I'd probably be able to afford it. But for my budget the highest I'll go for is steve madden brand, and even thats pushing the limits. Regardless, here are some amazing shoes designed by Mr. Campbell.
All of these pictures are from lulus. But you can find more of his shoes at shopnastygal & Karmaloop. Have an amazing weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...



No comments:
Post a Comment