I can't believe its only Wednesday, but I'm happy the remainder of my week is going to be pretty laid back and fun-filled. I decided to make my wishlist wednesday composed of things that I've been lusting after on etsy. I am all for etsy and especially handmade and crafted things by unique people, and I could search hours and hours and come across all sorts of cool stuff. I especially love the fact that people are selling items right now to help with relief for the earthquakes/tsunamis in Japan. I think its important that we help the people of Japan after so much destruction has been done. Here are some things I am wishing for from etsy
I think I would wear them in only one ear like Dev does in here Bass Down Low Video. I'd also probably wear them against a basic skin-tight dress, and let the accessory define my outfit.
2. Flora Headband
I absolutely love the headbands and accessories over at Sunshine and Carousels. The pastels and florals make me so excited for spring!
3. Tattoo Sock
How cool are these? They are basically transparent tights with designs on them that look like tattoos. Yes, I'm a wuss and will hopefully have my first tattoo by the end of 2011, but these will be a great investment until then.
Haha, wouldn't it be cool to have people think that your using a real camera, when its really your iphone?
I loooove ruffles. I think this clutch is perfect for spring and summer. I would use it when wearing a floral or all white dress. I could totally get my "hamptons-socialite" on with this clutch.





No comments:
Post a Comment