Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday. I can't believe this time next week I will be boarding my ship and heading off to Mexico. I am really really really excited! This next week cannot go by fast enough. My mom was nice enough to offer to buy me a few things for the cruise. The only thing is I need more shorts, and I don't think buying them online is a good idea. I have some thunder thighs, so I'm unsure what sizes will fit right. All of the following items are from forever 21.
My weekend was great! I went on a little road-trip with my roomie to go home and visit her family. I had a lot of fun and had some great food. As usual now my sunday is going to be spent doing homework. I need to dedicate a post to life and what I'm been thinking about my future, so maybe I will do that latter this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...





No comments:
Post a Comment