Monday, March 21, 2011

Music Monday: Katy Perry


Happy Monday everyone! I'm actually happy its Monday because I know I am only a few days away from spring break. Can't for this week to zoom on by, which it should. Right now I am love with the song, E.T. by Katy Perry. I haven't always liked Katy Perry but I am really enjoying her music this year. And even though every artists writes music above love, I think its cool when an artist can make a song that is different. E.T. is one of those songs. I must admit, its pretty catchy.

Here are some things on my mind lately:
1. Spring Break/ Mexico (thats a given!)
2. Moving to LA (after going this weekend I feel like its the next step in my life)
3. Money and a job (Unfortunately, my interview did not go as planned)
4. Going out with friends on Thursday (Haven't been out in 3 weekends!)

Enjoy your Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts