I woke up this morning expecting this day to come crashing and burning down on me. Why you might ask? Well it started off with me not getting anything done yesterday. So i came into today thinking "Oh man do I have so much to do today." Also towards the end of last night I started feeling like I was coming down with something. I did wake up this morning feeling pretty crappy. And I knew I had a long day ahead with a really challenging biochem lab. So I did everything I could to prep myself and feel better. I took zicam, drank tea, drank other liquids, ate a big lunch. Thank god my first class isn't till 12:00 so I had time to do all this. Anyways, I ended up feeling a lot better (but still not 100%) and our lab material got cut down. So basically my day turned out a lot better than I anticipated. And I'm heading to the library in an hour or so to get my homework taken care of! See, it all works out in the end :)
On that note I leave you with beautiful things I am currently lusting for on this wishlist wednesday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...


No comments:
Post a Comment