Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whats in my bag

So I decided to hop on the bandwagon and dedicate a post to whats in my bag. Let me first say that I switch between bags a lot within the day. For school I carry my backpack, when running errands I carry a big purse, when going out I carry a mini messenger bag, and when I go somewhere fancy I carry  my clutch. Can you keep up with all that? So I decided to pick one bag and show you guys the main items that I tend to carry with me all the time. I actually don't carry a lot, my bags are just usually full of change and old receipts.







In my bag you will find:
1. my wallet (got it as a birthday gift from friends)
2. chapstick
3. keys (which is my life, i have a lot of keys!)
4. tissue (especially now since im sick)
5. rings
6. shea hand butter (i hate the feeling of dry hands)
7. colgate wisps
8. cannon camera
9. iphone (not pictured)

what do you carry in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts