Its only Saturday but I feel like this weekend has been absolutely perfect so far. Friday I went to school since I had two classes. I then came home and got ready because I had a pre-health conference at school. I literally racked the back of my closet for my professional clothes, I feel like they haven't seen the light of day in months. I actually love my business clothes, especially my slacks. They are so comfortable and pretty effin' cute if I do say so myself. I stayed for one workshop at the conference before I decided to bail. I came home to one of my roommates making dinner. We ended up having an amazing roomie bonding night which was very much needed. We all have different schedules and its hard for us to all sit together and catch up. But last night we actually sat down and had dinner together, had a few glasses of wine, gossiped, watched wedding shows, and played lots of words with friends. It was great!
This morning I woke up to a cloudy sky but I decided to run anyways. I ran a mile but on my way back home it started pouring. So I had to wrap my iphone tightly in my sweatshirt. But honestly... I really enjoy running in the rain...... its kind of peaceful. Plus I need to get ready for the icky, sticky, and gross mud run! After wards the roomies decided to get breakfast together, which we never do, so it was another great bonding time. I ended up getting french toast (my fave!) smothered with strawberries. So yum! I also got this huuuuugge hot chocolate which is pictured above. Unfortunately by the time we got done with breakfast I missed my ballet class. So I ended up coming home and slowly got ready for the conference. I came back to school and met with a few representatives which was cool and informative. I also snagged some leftover sandwiches since I had missed lunch. Overall, it was good and I'm glad I went.
So I feel like its been a pretty active weekend which I guess explains why I'm tired. But now I'm just going to stay in and get some homework done. Then maybe I'll kick back and watch some gossip girl on dvd. How is your weekend going so far?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...
No comments:
Post a Comment