Tuesday, February 22, 2011

music & weekend re-cap

 I absolutely love the remix to this song. Adele has such an amazing voice and the beat just makes this song even better. I've been listening to it non-stop. Check out the original too, its just as lovely. I prefer the remix though because I like songs that have a cool beat.

The rest of my weekend ended up being just as lovely. Sunday I ended up sleeping in pretty late, I think I got close to 12 hours of sleep. Crazy, right? But it was so peaceful falling asleep to the rain. I ended up finally getting up, doing laundry, and went for a run. I only ran 2.5 miles total and that wasn't consecutive. I am going to be running everyday from now on so that by the beginning of march I am able to run 2 miles with not much of a problem. Can I just be in shape already? After the run I came home and ended up doing some toning exercises. Needless to say, I am feeling soooooo sore right now. It hurts so good! haha. The rest of my day was filled with yummy food, homework, and a trip to victorias secret. I'm proud to say thats the first time I've been to the mall in over a month. I didn't even buy anything, but I did try on an amazing bathing suit top that I hope to purchase next month.

Monday was a slightly stressful day. I woke up and went to school early to study for my biochem lab quiz. I then had class 12:00-5:00. I came home ate a little and went on do start my 3rd day of running. I did make it further than last time which is amazing. I am dying, my body is sore everywhere! Its so easy going to sleep now because by the end of the night I am physically exhausted. I ended the night with pasta and garlic bread and went to the library to start typing my lab report for biochem.

Today is going to be another day. I have class from 8:00am-12:15. Then I need to fit in grocery shopping, reading for class, running, volunteering, and then finishing this horrible lab report. Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts