Its another rainy day here in San Diego. I am officially trying to get back in shape as I have to do the mudrun in a little over a month. I have to be able to run 5k and be strong enough to climb walls and run through obstacle courses. I'm excited! Running a 5k race is one of my goals for the new year and I will be more than happy being able to check it off my list. If you want to see more of my goals for 2011 check out my '43 things' page which you can access by clicking the link at the top of my blog. Unfortunately, being sick has definitely taken a toll of me and I lost about 2 weeks worth of training. But now I am going to make it my priority to work out everyday up until the run. I wanted to run today but now its raining and I don't have enough time left. I'm going to do a quick workout through on demand, which is probably best so I can slowly get back into things.
I have always had a thing for lace. I love that it makes me feel so much like a women; I feel sexy and I feel strong. And I truly love that lace pieces are easy to transform from day to night looks. Whether looking for innocent & girly or sexy & mysterious, lace is always the way to go. Here are some of my favorite lace looks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...




No comments:
Post a Comment