(Top-Jessica Simpson, Cardigan-Old Navy, Jeggings-Kohls, Riding Boots-A little boutique in Ocean Beach)
I am completely exhausted right now. Although I got the two hardest things out of my way, there is still so much to be done. I have a paper and a presentation due tomorrow, Friday and Saturday I will be attending a conference, and Sunday I have to work. I basically don't think I will be going out this weekend, which is completely fine. Not only am I kind of getting over my whole being 21 partying phase, but I'm sure I'll be exhausted and I need to worry about doing homework. This week is truly too much!
Today has been a laid back, I just want to cuddle type of day. Its been pouring, and all I want to do is lay in my warm bed and just sleep and cuddle. Except since I lack a boyfriend, the cuddling thing is kind of impossible. Hah. But this is perfect library weather. I really hate when its a beautiful, warm, sunny day outside and you really feel like your missing out being stuck inside studying. So tonight will be perfect library time!
And so I leave you all with somethings i'm wishing for on this wednesday:
1. This wig by mintymix is absolutely beautiful. I don't know if I could ever pull it off, but I think its freakin' amazing and the perfect color combo.
2. A cherry blossom tattoo. I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while now, but being indecisive (and broke) makes it kind of hard to get one. But I'm starting to think a cherry blossom tattoo is the way to go for everything it symbolizes and my japanese heritage.
3. These shoes. Gladiator+studs+skulls=love. I actually have a black pair of gladiator sandals very similar to these and I refuse to throw them away because I'm so in love with them. If anyone knows where I could get these that would be amazing.
4. Sushi!!! This platter looks absolutely mouth-watering. In case you didn't know I love love sushi! Being a broke college student means that I don't get to eat it as often as I please. But pretty soon I'm going to have to do a sushi buffet, preferably sooner then later.




No comments:
Post a Comment