Thursday, February 3, 2011
about this girl ♥
My name is Bre. I am currently a 21 year old college student residing in Southern California. I would label myself a little bit of a wild child, but still very mother like in nature. I'm not one to take a lot or risks, but I do enjoying having a good time and experiencing new things. Basically I am one big complicated contradiction.
Most of my time is spent doing homework and studying. I am a biology major, preparing to apply for med school this summer. But that does not mean I'm a complete square and that I am wrapped up in books all day. In fact I'm very much a people person and enjoy interacting and meeting new people. I have a large but amazing group of friends that I adore. My weekends are usually spent hitting up the town with them. I'm a very positive and optimistic person. I am always looking for ways to better myself. I am a single girl who enjoys catering to and loving herself.
Overall I enjoy taking pictures, mini and sporadic road-trips, sunsets, traveling, laughing till I cry, chocolate milkshakes (or chocolate anything for that matter), dresses, surprises, and cute shoes.
My life in 2011 currently consists of school/studying, volunteering with kids, going out with friends, hiking/running, trying to eat healthy, taking ballet classes, and trying to save money.
I hope to document my life and adventures through lovely little besos and I hope you all stick around to be apart of it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment