Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favorite: pink

Is is really friday evening? This week was a lot longer and harder then I anticipated. I had a lab report that ended up taking more time and effort to complete than I had thought. I was so over working on it, that last night I finally cranked out the last parts of it and got a whopping 15 page lab report on enzymatic reactions. Fun stuff, right? I also spent wednesday night-friday morning camping out for tickets for my school's basketball game. Probably the most spontaneous and craziest thing I've ever done. Damn near caught my death sleeping in the cold, and didn't get much sleep. I did not get more then 8 hours total in the past two nights. Today I ate like I hadn't eaten in days and then I crashed.I feel so much better now! But I think I will end up going to bed soon because I am still so very worn out. Anyways, after waiting in line for 30+ hours we did not get tickets to the basketball game. Our school was so unorganized and did not create ANY type of system of organization. So of course people jumped in line 30 mins before tickets went on sale and got their hands on one of the limited 2,500 tickets. So screwed up! A great deal of the student body was very pissed, and action is being taken to express our anger at the situation.

I am currently infatuated with the idea that spring is around the corner. As a Southern Californian I am not a fan of cold weather, and I love the sunshine and the happiness that comes with spring. One color that always makes me think of spring is Pink. So light, fresh, and innocent. So here is some pink inspiration in light of spring approaching in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts