Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wishlist Wenesday

So I believe I am actually starting to get a little better. I just hate being in class and a complete mess, its not cute. But hey I can actually breathe through my nostrils today, so progress is being made. I just hope I am all good to go by this weekend. Not that I have a lot to look forward to, but I do need to start running again and I do have lots of studying in store. Next week is going to be my "hell week". I leave you guys with somethings I am wishing for right now.

1. Maggie Sottero Venecia Dress. This dress perfectly sums up my style. Simple, edgy, but classy. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon, but I want this dress!
2. Fuji instax 210. I really want one of these babies so I can start capturing moments before all my friends graduate and move.
3. Sam Edelmen Zoe Boot. I've been eyeing these for a while, and I would love to own a pair but I just don't think that will ever happen. Thats why this is wishlist wednesday right?

4. Waterfall Duvet Cover. I want this is my next bedroom. I would re-decorate mine but I haven't even been living here for a year yet. I don't have enough money for it now. But I kind of just want to buy it this summer and save it for when I move for school in another year.

Whats on your wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts