This weekend was filled with productivity and fun. I feel like its way too much to write about, but I can sum it up; Basketball game, going out with the friends, falling asleep to the goonies, ballet, meetings, studying. Whew! And I am now going to spend the remainder of my sunday locked in my room studying. How exciting, right?
I do have exciting news though. So I decided to sell my books to amazon through their trade-in option. These books have been sitting in my room collecting dust because the bookstore at my school refuses to buy them back from me. I ended up shipping amazon 5 textbooks and ended up making $130 in amazon credit. Suhhhweet! I'm obviously going to treat myself to something nice and I think I'm going to buy my mom and dad a joint gift of somehow. But there are some things I have been lusting over by betsey johnson...
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...


No comments:
Post a Comment