Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year--2011!



I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! This was my first time celebrating the new year without my family and outside of the bay area. Me and a group of friends got bottle service at a local lounge/club here in San Diego. We had a blast and everyone got pretty drunk to say the least. The end of the night was a little bit interesting, but we all made it home safely. Below is a picture of what I wore, I love love love that dress. It really fits my body type. I can't wait to wear it again!



 So I am very much looking forward to everything that is in store for 2011. New people, experiences, and lots of love & laughter. I am determined to make this year great in every aspect and I know I can can accomplish that. Here are a few of my resolutions for 2011:

1. get good grades spring semester
2. get on good terms with a professor
3. try ballet
4. get accepted into optometry school
5. focus on school and not working
6. win a scholarship
7. spend less money & save more
8. only go out once a weekend
9. spend thursday nights in the library
10. explore a new city
11. exercise 3 times a week
12. take fish oil daily
13. volunteer once a week
14.  read the bible
15. fall in love


I have many other goals and plans for 2011 but the list gets far too long. However I am using '43 things' as a method to mark my progress throughout the year. The great thing is that they have an app for iphones (& other phones im sure) to help you stay on track. You can mark what percentage you've completed for each goal, write entries about your progress, and check them off once you're done. Pretty neat, right?

I feel like this winter break is zipping right by despite me not "having" to do anything. I mean I've only worked 2 days out of these past two weeks yet the days are just slipping away. I guess errands do take up a lot of time, and I have a lot to do still before school starts on the 19th.  I am excited about leaving for Texas on Tuesday though which is why I have to cram a lot of errands in today & tomorrow.  Time to get this day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts