Friday, January 14, 2011

January You've been good to me!

January is really proving to be a fresh start to the new year. I am really feeling so happy with life and am enjoying having good times with friends and going on adventures.  I've also been doing pretty good in regards of staying on top of my new year goals. Its been great, and I want it to last.... But school starts next week, and it will be time to get back into the swing of things. I'm hoping to slow down on the partying a bit, get into some new hobbies, and go on more adventures. Yea?

So Tuesday I registered for classes and ended up getting a pretty sick schedule, wayyyy better than last semester. I won't be running around like a chicken with its head cut off & I actually get to sleep in on monday, wednesday, and friday. I quit my job and now this semester is fully dedicated to school, school, and school. On Tuesday night I went out with a group of friends and we seriously had a blast. We got cheap $2.00 tacos and $4.00 margaritas, we danced on the dance floor when no one else was. I seriously love my friends, and even though I wasn't drunk (I was the designated driver) I had a great time :) Wednesday night was spent at the school's basketball game with a sold out crowd and the best record in the nation. I love our basketball games, so much energy and such a great vibe. Yesterday me and my roomie went on an adventure and went hiking. With it being 70 degrees and sunny in southern california there was no way we could not go outside and soak up the sunshine. I also treated myself to sushi (yummmmm) and did a little shopping. Victorias secret had a major sell, I got a bra for $12.99 and some PJ pants for $9.99...SCORE! AND I finally updated my make-up. I've been using this worn out little eyeliner pencil and now there is almost nothing left. So I got new eyeliner, lipstick, and eyeshadow. I did my make-up for the basketball game on Wednesday and it turned out so well! I was pretty excited. So now I'm excited to try it with more colors and what not. Anyways, I leave you with photos from our hiking adventure :)



Now its time to get the weekend started! My plans are to go downtown for a friends birthday, hangout with a good friend that I haven't seen in a few months, work on scholarship essays, workout lots, prepare for my mock interview, and get excited about getting extensions! Have a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts