Monday, January 3, 2011

wishlist wednesday

So today I tried to get a lot done and although some things are in progress its a bummer that I feel like I didn't really get anything completed. No check marks on my list! But its okay I'm going to wake up tomorrow and try to get at least some those things officially completed before I leave. On the bright side I am happy with my amazing discovery. Tonight me and my roommate tried out exercisetv on demand, and I loved it! Lately, the weather has been controlling my exercise schedule and me not being a member of a gym has made it hard to stay in shape. But now I can exercise in the comforts of my own home. There is even a quick 10 min cardio workout for the days where I feel like I don't have enough time to exercise. There was also 50 different workouts to choose from so I know I will never get tired of doing the same thing. I'm very happy with this discovery :)


I stopped by forever 21 for a bit today & was a very good girl. I just picked up 2 rings and a set of super cute socks.  I also went by target and got travel sized stuff for my trip. I'm basically all packed up and ready to go. I talked to my brother on the phone today and there sounds like there are tons of fun things in store this  week. I will be honest and say that I might not update until next week (I'll be major roadtripping and having fun) but there will be lots of pictures and updates once I get back.  Here are some things I am lusting for this wednesday:

   1. rad rings--can you tell im obsessed?



2. pure gold nails


3. Dont these candles look yummy?
 
4. A DVD player--so i can get comfortable in bed and watch a movie before I fall asleep



Lastly, there is a fun giveaway over at little chief honeybee for a mini diana camera. Its definitely another item on my wishlist. How cool would it be to start off 2011 with one of those babies?
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts