Thursday, January 20, 2011
New Hair
So one of my resolutions this year was to have amazing hair. Some of you ladies are blessed to have hair you can work with. Mine is constantly a problem, hard to manage, never grows, breaks off easily, etc! So I did something drastic last night......I got extensions! I like them a lot although its seriously taking some getting used to. They are sewn into hair that is braided onto my scalp. So basically having braids underneath feels like I'm sleeping on something all night. Hah! And straightening out the excess hair this morning took a little longer than expected. But I'm sure its all a matter of getting used to, and they should last me 3 months. So hard to imagine that I will keep these babies in till the end of April---basically the whole semester right there. Oh and I also got 'feather extensions' which is the new trendy thing in so cal right now :)
School has been decent so far. Looks like its going to be another tough semester! Thank the lord I am not working this semester. It would be pretty unbearable. I still have books to buy and lots of errands to complete this weekend. But I'll dedicate a post soon to the first week of school. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...


No comments:
Post a Comment