Thursday, December 30, 2010

Two days


Goodmorning! I'm kind of just sitting around the house at this moment waiting for laundry to get done so that I can get ready for work. I feel the new year swiftly approaching, with only 2 days left of 2010. Its an exciting feeling, and I know I am ready for a fresh start. Our house has been pretty crazy lately with people coming and going. No one was here all of last week, but both me & Melissa came in on Monday. Katy came in last night. Then Melissa left this morning for Vegas. And Karina comes in tonight with friends from out of town. Then after the new year it will be empty again as everyone picks up to either go home or to other parts of the country. I kind of like the hustle and bustle of winter break, its making it not so boring :) And I woke up this morning to a bag of surprises that Melissa left for us before her trip. I love this ceramic cup that she bought me, it matches my room!

I'm still compiling my list of resolutions, but my goal is to make them more realisitic this year. What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts