Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday--christmas list

 Today has been so unproductive and no bueno. It started off with me not feeling well and deciding to come home instead of staying at school to study. I missed one class as I thought I should sleep and get rest so that I could get work done the rest of the day. When I woke up I decided I would go out to get food so that I could be happy and full of energy to get a lot of work done. But then out of all things, my car doesn't start up! It turns out I needed to get a new battery for my car. The good thing was that it was pretty inexpensive ($125) and took only 20 minutes to install. I'm finally home, and I'm going to jump in the shower before I start my long long night of typing up study guides and studying for practicals. I hate finals! This will all be over soon enough....

I thought it would be ideal to put up my christmas wishlist for this weeks 'wishlist wednesday'. For once, I don't have a lot to ask for. Usually, I'm not afraid to ask for one expensive item whether that be a new camera, cell phone, or ipod. But I realized, I have everything I could possibly want and need. And I fell like the extra's I should be able to get myself. Plus, this has been a very tough year my family financially. I do not want to burden them anymore, and i'm grateful for what I do have. But as usual, my mom did ask for my wishlist. So this is the list of things I gave her.


1. hair done w/ extensions
I hate my hair right now. I had to get it cut because it was extremely damaged. To top it off my hair is extremely short and layered, which makes it hard to wear it down. I always have to keep it pinned up in some way so that it doesn't look funny. I don't even want super long hair, I just want my hair all one length and styled really nice. So I would love if my parents paid for me to get my hair done. Right now these are the cuts I'm looking at. I also want to put a little color in it.



2. new iphone case
honestly anything cute will do, but i especially like this hk one


3. a new peacoat

4. jeans 
(i asked for 2 pairs since i've kind of been wearing the same 4 pairs over & over)
5. giftcards. I named places like starbucks (i drink a lot of coffee since i'm a student), target (since i love everything at target), and sephora and victorias secret. 
Some things I would buy:









6. white converse sneakers

What are you all asking for this christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts