Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursdays got me down

By Thursday I am usually feeling the worst of the week. I'm drained from working hard from earlier on in the week, but its not quite the weekend yet. I find myself wanting to do nothing more but nap on Thursday afternoons. Today felt a bit worse than usual since I found out that I didn't do so hot on my biochem exam, even though I found out with the curve I am passing the class....whew. I also left my wallet at home which meant I had to be at school from 8:00-2:00 with nothing in my belly. By 2:00pm I was feeling ever so shitty. But I am okay now which is good.

I am proud to say that after class today (and after eating) I came home and cleaned up my room. Why do I feel like its necessary to keep boxes? I had boxes taking up so much space in the back of my closest, it was just silly. But I feel better now that things aren't so stuffy. The problem is though, that I need more space. I have a tiny tiny room--i'm sure the size of most people's closet.  I really want to purchase a new dresser, I feel like it would make my room look a little bit more crowded but would allow me to have much more space in my closet. I just want a cheap one from ikea. I'll probably just get one off of craigslists to save money. I think the malm with 4 or 5 drawers would be amazing ;)
I am off to study now for a few hours in the library. Finals are coming up and I need to stay on top of everything so I don't crash and burn. I'm looking forward to my first 'Friday Favorites' post. Have a good evening!

1 comment:

Popular Posts