Wednesday, December 22, 2010

outfit of the day & 2011


(cardigan--old navy; v-neck--target; jeggings--khols, booties--shiekhs)

This is a picture of what I wore yesterday. I ended up getting those booties as an early christmas gift last night. I returned some boots that I got for xmas (since I have a similar pair) and got the booties and a little cash back in exchange. I absolutely loved them and I felt like it was meant to be. I had tried on a dozen other pairs of little black booties that just didn't work (didn't fit right, the heel too high, too woobly, etc) and those were the last ones I tried on and behold...they were perefect! I love the feeling of an amazing purchase :) I can't wait to wear them with cute tights, dresses, skinny jeans,..... everything!



Last night I went to go see Black Swan, which was so so good I highly reccommend it. I must admit it had me jump more than any horror movie I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). It was beautiful and thrilling in everyway. And its definitely one of those movies that leaves you thinking WTF? Haha.  And that leads me to announce one of my plans for the new year--I'm starting ballet. No not because of this movie.....i've actually been thinking about it since the end of summer. Unfortunately working and going to school would not permit me to take classes. But I think I will be starting in January. Don't worry I'm not going all professional or plan or joining a company of any sorts. I'm doing it merely as a hobby, to expand my horizons, to meet new people, to tone my body, and give me something new to talk about. I loved doing ballet when I was little, and would like to pick it up again. Who knows, maybe that I'm older now I'll hate it. But I think its worth a try. I just need to

I have many more ideas and plans for 2011. I just need a fresh start and beginning and I feel like 2011 can do that for me. Its no doubt going to be another hard year as I prepare for my future and spend my summer studying away and the fall sending off applications and flying around the country for interviews.  And its scary to know that friends will be doing the same as they graduate and look for jobs. This year is going to be a lot different from the past three. But I really need to focus on myself and doing whats best for me, on a variety of levels. I will dedicate a big post to these ideas/goals sometime next week. I'm very excited =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts