Wednesday, December 29, 2010
looking forward to a new year
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine was good, but not the same. I'm not going to lie, ever since half my family moved to Texas, the holidays just haven't been the same. Its sad but thats probably just the way its going to be from now on. Regardless, I am happy that I got to spend time with the family that was there and that I got to eat lots of yummy food. I didn't get any presents that stood out per say, but my mom did stock me up for the cold weather. I've been complaining about how cold its been and i think my mom took that as a sign to buy me new coats and sweaters. I am very pleased about being able to look cute in the cold weather ;)
The past few days have been actually pretty busy, although I don't have school or a lot of work. Our house has been a hot hot mess and so I decided to strip it clean. Its looks tons better but there is still a lot to be done. I've been working a few hours here and there. But mostly just preparing for new years and what not. This will be my first new years away from my parents and actually going out. Its nice being 21! Then I leave next week for Texas. Yup, very exciting. Anyone have any recommendations for things to do in dallas?
Today was spent staying inside and then sitting in barnes & noble and reading good books. Its seriously the best thing to do when its raining like crazy outside. I found myself a comfy chair in the corner and got lost in a book. I'll probably do it again over break if it continues to rain like it has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment