(Out in hollywood for a friend's birthday)
1. My name is not really Bre. In fact its my nickname. But my real name has weird spelling and people pronounce it wrong. So I like going by Bre. The truth is I have a bazillon nicknames and to this day I still get a new about every month. I think I hold the world record for nicknames.
(Me looking akward in Oregon this summer haha)
2. I like to travel, but its been so long since I've done any "real" traveling. My parents used to take us on a lot of trips when we were younger, but I got into college and the economy started to decline and the trips basically stopped. I want to make it to all 50 states & all over the world. I just know its going to be a while before I can do that. States I've been to: California (lived here all my life), Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, New York, and Illinois. Major cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, NYC, Chicago, Orlando, New Orleans. Other countries: Mexico, Jamaica, cayman islands, belize, the bahamas. Top place I want to go to: Spain!!!!
3. I'm a very social person. I love being around friends and having a good time. I also like meeting new people and establishing relationships. I honestly, did not use to be this way. It took moving away from home and being independent to help me loosen up and actually be a little more outgoing. My perfect weekend is going out and dancing with my girls and just acting silly, stupid, and young.
4. I love the idea, thought, and everything that is encompassed by love. Unfortunately, I'm the type of girl that loves being in relationships but hasn't been in one in a really long time. I'm looking for my mr. prince charming (haha yeaah right) to come sweep me off me feet. Actually, I am not very picky. But if I had it my way, he would be tall, dark, handsome, has a bright future ahead of him, is passionate about something, and loves me for who I am. I've had a bad case of "losers" these past two years and I'm so over it. I've actually given up in trying. Hopefully love will come and knock me down soon.
(Out with friends for the night)
5. I love dressing up && getting girly. I feel most confident when I'm in a hot little dress, sick pumps, and accessorized from head to toe. I feel strong and I feel like a woman. I guess thats why I enjoy going out on the weekends.6. I'm allergic to peanuts along with other random foods. Basically, I'm a weirdo and have only had 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich in my 21 years of life.
(My grandpa when he was in the army)
7. My goals in life? Ehhh, well I'm not your average blogspot girl. No, I'm not very creative. No, I don't want to open a boutique. No, I don't want to do fashion. (even though I love all these things!) I want to be an Optometrist! Random right? I feel like vision is often taken for granted, but so vital to us and our well-being. I'm very passionate about it because my grandfather was diagnosed with glaucoma when I was younger. Now, I hope to help the world in memory of him. My ultimate goal would be to open a vision clinic in Haiti or Africa. Right now I'm just working on finishing my bachelors of science in Biology, and apply for optometry school in the summer.
8. I love making lists. I have to purposely stop myself from making them in my entries! I mean I will include them every now and then and especially with themed posts. Hey, I'm doing it right now lol
9. I am deathly afraid of bees and cockroaches. I mean I seriously have a panic attack if I see either or.
10. I love love love love love.....chocolate! Mmmmmm.
If you're reading this or stopping by my page please leave a comment with some fun facts about yourself!




No comments:
Post a Comment