Good morning! I'm feeling pretty good right now. Its been a good start to the morning, especially since I got my coffee in :) I have so much going on this weekend and next week in general. Its going to be rough. I am studying ALL DAY today. I'm going to be sitting in front of my computer working on two study guides. I am then going to retreat to the library later this evening to dive into physics homework. I haven't gotten much sleep this week. I think I've been going to bed around 1:00 or 2:00 every night. Tonight I am going to be a grandma though and am heading to bed early. I have a loooonnng day of work tomorrow. I have to be at work from 5:30am-1:00pm. We are having a special "breakfast with santa" event for the kids tomorrow. Its going to be cute and I'm excited. It just sucks waking up that early on top of being stressed out from finals. I just can't wait for December 16th at 3:00pm, I will be a free woman!
In response to finals week and an overwhelming amount of work, I went ahead and decided to separate myself from facebook. I had my roommate change my password so I can no longer log into facebook even if I wanted to. Its weird feeling so disconnected from everyone. But I like it! I do feel like as a result I've been way more productive.
Lastly, the roomies and I have decided to throw a christmas party at the end of finals next week. I'm actually excited because we have a good amount of people coming so far. We are going to be making gingerbread houses, decorating cookies, playing games, and then ending the night with good ole college drinking and dancing. It will be a great way to end the semester with great people and say bye to some friends who are leaving (they were studying abroad so they are flying back to europe). I need to figure out what to wear. I guess the ugly sweater is standard--right?
I leave you with my friday favorites. Here are some of my favorite christmas themed pictures. Enjoy!
(all via tumblr)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...




No comments:
Post a Comment