1. plaid top-wet seal 2. long black cardigan-h&m
3. belt-some boutique in OB
Today I felt the finals atmosphere in the air. Its not officially finals week, but a lot of professors will give their finals early. As for me I have two finals this week in the lab portion of my classes. I'm having my roommate change my password on fb as of tomorrow so that I won't be super distracted. This is my toughest semester yet, and I basically need to get A's on all my finals. Seems almost impossible, but I have faith that I can do it :) Tonight my plan is to make myself comfortable in the basement of the library to study for my physics lab final, which should be one of my easier ones. But first I'm going to stay at home and work on my psychology paper, eat, and hopefully squeeze a nap in.
Hah! I don't look very excited about this.
I have a pretty big post planned for tomorrow. Have a nice afternoon & evening everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment