Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday morning rain is falling

 Happy holidays!

It feels great to be finished with finals and be on complete 'break mode'. I'm starting to get into the christmas cheer and just now realized that its less than a week to xmas. Oh my oh my! It went by fast.  These past few days have been wonderful though. I've gotten to rest during the day and live it up at night with friends. Basketball games, going out with old friends, bottle service downtown in celebration of graduation. Its been almost too good but I'm grateful for all of it.

Once again I have no plans today. Its sunday, its raining, and i'm broke. It would be nice to see a movie, but i think i'll stay in and watch one on demand. My room has also been looking like a disaster. Its time to throw out all my old papers from this semester that I no longer need.  I hate having a messy room! Tomorrow I leave to go for a week. I'm looking forward to xmas with the family and seeing old friends that I haven't seen in a while.

I also need to do some thinking about my future starting with the new year coming up. I have so many plans and changes that are needed. But most of all I need just thinking time and a clear mind. I'm going to discuss some thing with my mom as she always has honest input. I need to do whats best for me. Life doesn't always work out how you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts