Monday, August 15, 2011
when a heartbreaks, no it don't break even
Its been 10 days since I last updated--my mistake. The past week in particular has been full of ups & downs. Lets just say I am now a single lady, and not by choice. Of course its rough, and every day has been different. One day I'm doing great, and the next day he is all I can think about. I wouldn't say I'm heart broken, but definitely bummed out. It wasn't a bad break-up, he just wasn't completely ready for a relationship. And I am not bitter because he honestly treated me so well. I'm just sad that I'm losing a best friend--we had the best times together. And even though he wanted to be friends, I told him I couldn't. I know it would hurt way too much. Overall I am fine, and time will continue to heal me. School starts in two weeks so once again I will be busy throwing myself into that. I might just be writing a guide on break-ups in the near future.
I also went home this past weekend to visit friends and family. It was great being back in the bay area this weekend after being gone for 8 months. I honestly felt like nothing had changed. Friday night was spent in SF with friends, Saturday was spent with family, and Sunday I had a sushi date with one of my friends. It went by so fast but I had so much fun. Being with friends after not seeing them for months or years, is amazing. I love that we can just jump back into things as if we never left each others sides. I'm so blessed to have so many beautiful and amazing friends in my life.
Tonight I need to type of my study guide (last exam of the summer), watch true blood and jersey shore, and clean up this mess of a room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The first week of 2014 has already been working on me and refining me in many ways. Although there were some tears, pain, and heartbreak th...
-
Right now I am in the pursuit of life . And by life, I don't mean mere existence within a body. I mean fully living life; creating ...
-
I can finally get back to living my life . The last two months have been a whirlwind of all sorts of craziness. I was working 10+ hou...
-
Good evening dolls! I am exhausted from another rough week, but I am trying to take it all in stride. This was my first week at work on m...
-
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a joyful day surrounded by loved ones. I feel like this month has been a little bit of a whirl...

No comments:
Post a Comment